Baykon BX14 Weighing Controller, is a smart Weighing Controller and it is Designed for Discontinuous Totalizer or Extraction Rate Scale Applications. BX14 is used for flow control on the production line together with totalizing the transferred material. This instrument also gives information estimated next 24h total for the actual flow rate and daily total. Additional 3 accumulations can be used for different purposes like production batch total, turn total, Non-erasable total etc. This controller has 4 opto-isolated digital input, 2 non-isolated digital input and 5 relay contact outputs. They are used for filling and disacharge processes.
It has 16.000.000 internal resolution and high speed with up to 1600 measurements per second.
Powerful calibration options including electronic calibration without test weights support easy and fast start-up and service. It's small size aluminium body provides perfect panel installation with its big display and with its small space need on control panels.
- 16.000.000 internal resolution
- Up to 1600 measurement values per second
- Display resolution 999.999
- Easy control with digital 6 Inputs and 5 Outputs
- Ergonomic design with small size
Smart Process Control
- Flow rate control
- Totalising control
- By-pass functions
- Emptying pipe control
- Daily total, estimated next 24h total, batch total, turn total, weekly total
- Calibration is performed with or without test weights (eCal)
- Easy programming and calibration via RS-232C port by BAYKON “IndFace1x” software
- Calibration via PLC interfaces
- RS-232C / RS-485
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP
- Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP
- Profibus, Profinet